- Date: May 14th & 15th, 2016
- Location: Eagle River Center, Eagle, CO
- Times: Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Join Radiate Live for the largest home and recreation expo on the Western Slope on May 14th & 15th. Once again for 2016, the Western Slope Home & Recreation Expo will include recreational products that are a perfect fit for the mountain lifestyle. Attendees will still be able to find everything needed for home renovations to outdoor adventures!
The show will be held at the 55,000 square foot indoor Eagle River Center at the Eagle Fairgrounds, with plenty of free parking. The Eagle River Center is the largest exhibition center on the Western Slope and is a central location for anyone from Summit County to Pitkin County and everywhere in between!
Anyone interested in building, remodeling, decorating, gardening, improving energy efficiency, and simple upkeep of their current home should attend this newly expanded event. Plus, anyone interested in recreational activities in Colorado will love the new expo additions! There will be a suggested donation of $2 per person upon entry to the show. Proceeds from the door will be donated to Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley.
Get an event passport and visit our all of our sponsor booths to get registered for GREAT prizes throughout the weekend. Just get the initials of each listed booth & turn in your passport before you leave. You do not need to be present to win passport prizes. They will be drawn on Sunday before the event ends.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When is the Event? – Saturday, May 14th & 15th. Times TBD.
- Where is the Festival Held? What are directions? – Eagle River Center – 0426 Fairgrounds Road, Eagle, CO 81631
- How Much does it cost? – $2 or more suggested donation at the door. 100% of the proceeds benefit Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley.
- How do I sponsor or register for a booth? – See Vendor Registration Page; Call Holli at 970-949-0140; Or email email@example.com to get involved.
- What are my transport/parking options getting to & from the event? – Free parking is available at the Eagle River Center. There is no public transportation that brings you to the event.
- What else is there to do the area? – Check out the Town of Eagle’s website- www.eagleoutside.com
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Yes, 100% of donations collected at the door will go to Habitat for Humanity Vail Valley. There is a $2 suggested donation at the door.
- Can I bring my children? – Yes, of course. We will have a kids zone featuring an inflatable bounce house, coloring area, and more!
- Can I bring my dog inside the Eagle River Center? – Yes but keep in mind this is a busy event though so it may be easier to leave Fido at home. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs.
- Is the event ADA accessible? – Yes
- Do you recycle? – Yes
- Will there be food there? – TBA
- Will there be free water available at the event? – Yes
- Is there a lost & found? – Yes at the event entrance. All lost and found items will be held at the Always Mountain Time offices in Avon (182 Avon Road, Suite 240) for 30 days and then will be donated.